A safety policy which is fit for your purposes and easy to update
Safety Consultancy and Risk Assessment
Are you a busy owner/manager?
How would you react if an HSE inspector walked in or if there was a serious accident?
Are you sure your safety management systems would pass muster?
This is where NWMS can help.
We work with many companies as their safety adviser.
We help our customers to establish and maintain safety management systems in line with the HSE’s own standard, HSG65.
Often we find clients with over-complicated and rarely used safety policies.
We help you produce a safety policy which is fit for your purposes and easy to update.
Backed up with procedures arising from risk assessments, we can produce for you a safety manual which is easy to navigate and a useful working document.
- Regulation 3 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 makes it a legal requirement for all employers to conduct an assessment of the risks in every workplace.
- Risk assessments must be suitable and sufficient in the eyes of the courts.
- Where five or more persons are employed, a record of the significant findings must be kept.
“Dear Adrian, We had an HSE inspection yesterday and got a clean bill of health. Well done, to Northwest Management Solutions.”
Ian Mawdsley, Director, Elm Construction, Rainhill
“For small businesses like ourselves, health and safety issues, as well as employment issues are a minefield. Northwest Management Solutions Ltd takes away an ever growing headache. An excellent service”
Mark Whittle, Managing Director, Kestrel Windows Ltd, Chorley
“NWMS have provided us with an excellent HSE advice and audit services over several years with site audit reports always providing clear, concise recommendations as to how to remedy any shortfalls in HSE Management. I would not hesitate to recommend NWMS to Contractors looking for flexible, cost effective yet comprehensive HSE Advisor services.”
Jez Seamans, Managing Director, LMR Drilling UK Ltd
We can carry out risk assessments in conjunction with yourselves covering
- Generic &specific risk assessments covering your working operations
- Fire risk assessments for all business premises
- COSHH risk assessment for hazardous substances
- Manual handling risk assessments
- Pregnancy and young persons’ risk assessments
- Display screen equipment risk assessment
- Construction project risk assessment
It is important that customers advise us of any changes to operations so that re-assessments can be made.
Risk assessments must be regularly reviewed and can quickly become out-dated.