NWMS specialise in servicing smaller companies
At NWMS, we recognise that for many businesses, what is important is a competitively-priced and personal service delivered at your premises.
NWMS specialise in servicing smaller companies in the food, FMCG, woodworking and light engineering sectors, but many clients come from outside these sectors.
Take a look at what some of our customers say about us to the right.
The law requires companies to appoint competent advice in health and safety.
Our systems and approach to safety and environmental issues have benefited a wide variety of customers from a small timber merchant with less than 10 staff to medium-sized businesses supplying the major supermarkets.
Our safety services include
- Telephone and e-mail advice with prices from under £12 per month as your retained competent person
- Risk assessment
- Fire Safety
- Safety inspections and audit
- Accident investigations
- Safety training
- Machinery safety audits
- Noise surveys
- Vapour/dust monitoring for COSHH
- CHAS applications
- Producing safe systems of work
For more details see the Safety Services pages.
What our clients think
“Dear Adrian, We had an HSE inspection yesterday and got a clean bill of health. Well done, to Northwest Management Solutions.”
Ian Mawdsley, Director, Elm Construction, Rainhill
“For small businesses like ourselves, health and safety issues, as well as employment issues are a minefield. Northwest Management Solutions Ltd takes away an ever growing headache. An excellent service”
Mark Whittle, Managing Director, Kestrel Windows Ltd, Chorley
“NWMS have provided us with an excellent HSE advice and audit services over several years with site audit reports always providing clear, concise recommendations as to how to remedy any shortfalls in HSE Management. I would not hesitate to recommend NWMS to Contractors looking for flexible, cost effective yet comprehensive HSE Advisor services.”
Jez Seamans, Managing Director, LMR Drilling UK Ltd
NWMS will go the extra mile for our clients.
This can be particularly important for smaller clients who lack management capacity.
For example, we have:
- Successfully dealt with the unwarranted demands an enforcement officer was making on a client
- Provided the information which enabled a client to use an office in new premises when the enforcement authority had said it could not be used because of fire risks
- Project managed installation of edge protection to a mezzanine floor
North West Management Solutions is based in Lancashire and offers a bespoke service to small and medium-sized businesses
- Our approach is based on a friendly, personal service tailored to your requirements
- We typically undertake a no-obligation visit and provide a firm price for any work before we commence.
Some competitors charge thousands of pounds and require an on-going annual commitment for their services – some of which you might not require.
Contact us today to discuss your safety compliance or environmental needs